The students presented their projects on the following topics:
1. Hani Chbib - The Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Intention. The Case of Syria.
2. Hala Barazi - Building Competency Model at Syrian Organization in Hospitality Industry. The Case of Royal Inn Hotel.
3. Rasha Al Mardini - The Impact of Political Risk on the Economic Life of Syria
4. Bassel Al Rihawi - Educational Management. The Case of Busy Bee Day Care and Nursery School.
5. Wasim Al Ekhwan - Promotion and Demand Impact and Relationship in Syria. The Case of Al Matin Group.
The committee members, the deans of RBS and MHR Business Academy - Professor Antonio Ragusa and Dr. Hassan Al Nouri, and our IMBA Professor Antonio Scialletti were proud to announce the successful thesis defense of our top students and wished them best of luck in all their future endeavours.
Congratulations, dear Graduates, and well done!