Executive Master in Leadership (EML)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum upper-intermediate level of English proficiency
- Application form (download pdf)
- 1 photo 3x4
- Passport copy – pages 1-3
- Copy of the diploma translated into English with a stamp of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any other authorized body
- CV or resume
- Recommendation letter
- Letter of Motivation or Statement of Purpose (SOP)
All documents should be submitted IN FULL no later than 2-weeks BEFORE the course start date.
Late enrollments are accepted no later than 1-month AFTER the course start date.
The transcripts and certificate documents are issued within the 1-month period AFTER the course closing date provided the payment is made IN FULL.