Institute of IT&Business Administration
In November 2020 MHR GI launched a new partnership with Institute of IT&Business Administration (Minsk, Belarus).
With over 18 years of experience, the Institute focuses on retraining and development of specialists in the sphere of modern informational technologies, foreign language learning, and business studies. Institute of IT&Business Administration is a Learning Partner of IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Novell, Cisco, Apple, HP, Red Hat, and a business partner of the international company Global Knowledge. The specialized center of computer testing of knowledge that functions at the Institute has been authorized by Prometric, Pearson VUE, and Castle. In 2005 Institute of IT&Business Administration became the first center in Belarus providing the international exam TOEFL iBT.
The Institute offers a wide variety of educational programs and teaching options among which are:
- Courses and qualification development of specialists in the sphere of modern informational technologies: Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, SAP, RedHat, VMware, Novell, QA, ITIL, Java, business analytics, system administration
- Project Management: education and certification PMP and Scrum
- Certification of IT specialists in Prometric, Pearson VUE, and Castle testing center
- Foreign language courses, Foreign Language Proficiency Assessment
- Leadership and management for IT managers
- Professional retraining for "Software Design Information Systems"
- Distance learning