School of Business of Belarusian State University
MHR GI gives you a wonderful opportunity to get your education with an internationally recognized European business school – the School of Business of the Belarusian State University.
School of Business of Belarusian State University (SB BSU) (est. in 1996) is an independent structural unit of the educational complex of Belarusian State University.
It is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus for the right to carry out training in 5 specialties of Bachelor’s Degree, 12 specialties of Master’s Degree, 16 specialties of retraining of executives and specialists.
The School defines its purpose as:
- Training competent, competitive specialists and managers, as well as highly qualified scientists.
- Providing full scope to obtain a set of educational services in the field of management, economics, business, logistics, finance and information technology.
- Growing future specialists into specialists with active citizenship, high spirituality, and social responsibility.
- Development of creative abilities in students, their involvement in active research activities, and participation in innovative solutions of the international level.
- Active partnership in the system of national and international scientific, educational, and innovative cooperation.
- Development of social partnership and corporate culture based on high ethical standards.